Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why Toilet Seats Turn Purple

Hasta la esperanza siempre!

I was undecided whether to insert the picture above or this with the title "Sant'Obama you help us!" ...
but turning a little 'web known that Obama and ' soon became an 'icon some of the left, an' icon the same way as Che Guevara .

are sincerely glad to have won and that his victory is a signal so 'so strong' so many people, but ... we are not exaggerating?

around the web and 'carpeted post in support of Obama . and, again, makes me happy.
yesterday I open Skype, and I see that my friend Mongi profile wrote "... after Miss Italy have a black president, not me it seems true ..." . Oh well '.
my best friend, Sara , returned to work yesterday (and an internet connection) after a month, send me an email ( subject: Yes, we can ) in which one speaks to me bit 'of his adventures at the end of last month and I put the sentence pronounced by American rapper Jay-Z's victory Obama : "Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther King Could walk, Martin Luther King Walked Obama Could I run, Obama ran so we Could Fly!" . beautiful, there's no 'what to say.
then last night Mr. K. sends me a text message, writing: "Today everybody Believe That Realize dreams. I have one ..."
then I get a string of text from a dear friend diplomat in Abu Dhabi, the first of which ': "abbiamo.liberato.l' amerika.adesso.che.l ' amerika.ci.liberi.da.anzio.a.kogelo.a.piazzale.loreto ... " vabbe ', maybe he was drunk ...
finally Shareef (see previous post) asked me to borrow money ;-)


only voice out of the choir, my friend F . (right to return to the topic touched upon three posts ago about how the expats attend people with whom they have much in common):
F.: "So, come to the party Hawaiian? I do not know who put ... "
Clauds: "No, I do not come. But you told me you had decided what to wear ..."
F.: 'yes', I bought a Hawaiian skirt but did not sit well with me ... I am your hips too wide, Seeking something to the marina mall now ... hopefully I can find, wit' all I wear a skirt, a T-shirt pulled a bit 'up and hawaianas ... "
Clauds "wits 'dressed as Obama, after all, and' pure Hawaiian him! I saw that there was a Halloween to dress like Palin ..." (Plus very successful disguise ...)
F. "just co '' I'm Obama! All co 'Obama, Obama ... me me already' broken 3 / 4 ..."


well, not I would be so 'drastic (even' cause you do not take office until January'...)
look forward that we do not disappoint after all this joy and hope these (will be well-placed?) and, among about a year, I reserve the right I sprinkle ashes on their heads and join the club of "Obama" (the definition and 'blogger Articolo21 ) ...
for the moment ... Obama beware: I'm watching you!
;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment