I know this blog usually talks about crap, jokes and jokes (and I take a moment to do it ...), but often this is because ' talk about other things it hurts. the heart.
like to talk about Palestine ...
is already 'talking about me I hurt every day in Palestine with my colleague R. , a Palestinian with Jordanian passport that does not has never seen the house where his father and 'born almost every day and tells me with tears in his eyes the stories of his family and their olive trees.
me or I hurt thinking back to A. , computer science student in Nablus that had to be part of a conference in Alexandria in which I participated, but not 'could be with us' cause refused him a visa and 6 times, when it seemed that there had finally made it, the Israeli military have blocked and prevented him from leaving his country .
or in the newspaper when I read the news from "Occupied Jerusalem" (as they call here) or Gaza, where my friend M. has lived all 24 years of his life strong and courageous woman, with hope in your heart and a smile, writing e-mail such as "Do not worry, everything's fine. I'm fine and it 'business as usual: do not worry about me. "
as a Lebanese friend once said: " some people are born to resist " .
public then only just received an email from Roberta , an Italian friend (some of his writings will found here ) containing "news updates and bulk" (exact words):
"Gaza:
- always blocked supplies (including medicines, since June 2007sono `255 people died because the Israeli authorities do not do drugs or do not come out of the sick). http://www.gcmhp.net/ .
- Last week, the Israelis have killed 5 people.
- The last weekend is moored the ship with humanitarian aid to stop the `siege, personality internazionali a bordo (tra cui amira hass, intervista di Haniyeh pubblicata su Haaretz).
- Fuochi d`artificio
Cisgiordania in generale niente di nuovo:
- soliti arresti (24 solo nel fine settimana), qualche morto, soldi internaz in arrivo
Da Ramallah notizie un po` piu` allegre: e` iniziato il festival del cinema delle donne, domani inizia quello internaz del cinema... finalmente e` uscito Ein Shams.., a fine mese in programma festa per raccolta fondi contro chiusura del manifesto.
Gerusalemme sempre al centro della notizia:
- Costruzione del nuovo museo della tolleranza sopra l`antico cimitero musulmano sul monte degli ulivi! Israeliani 10+ anche questo giro
- Nuove expulsions in East Jerusalem, including the family of the old men AlKurd expelled from their home two days ago army by `at 6 \u200b\u200bam. The plan is to build 250 housing units for the poor Israeli Jews in the west have no more space
- Yesterday `s army has also closed the Palestinian National Theater in East Jerusalem because he was organizing a festival` subversive .. festival of folk art!
- Today election for mayor of Jerusalem, Jerusalem capital of Israel, boycotted by the Palestinians living in the city .. Checkmate!
indiscretion among the candidates for mayor there is `a Russian well, suspected arms trafficker d` ... "
then I suggest you visit this website , where there are pictures taken by the children were born and raised in the field of Balata, near Nablus .
I hope soon to know these guys.
'cause I think there will be' one day not too long ago, when R. will be able to 'use his last "key to return" and return home to live with her grandparents circondata dagli ulivi , M. potra’ finalmente viaggiare liberamente senza essere fermata negli aeroporti americani come “sospetta terrorista” , A. potra’ finalmente avere un passaporto vero e non vedersi rifiutare il visto per l’Egitto sei volte di fila e noi potremo dire che, si’, ci sono persone nate per resistere. Ed alla fine vincono.
فلسطين حرة
0 comments:
Post a Comment