Monday, November 10, 2008

Pharmaceutical Calculations Socklosa

Facebook and the Class Struggle


photo: black square on a black background (I know, it's very Malevich ... it 's just that I wanted to make a montage of the Fourth Estate putting faces pimply nerd, emo teenagers with the i-pod and girls in bikinis, but a little 'I did not want to insult Pellizza Volpedo and a bit' ... well, I just did not want to slam)



be forewarned: for a couple of posts I think I will tell you 'the cazi my ... plus my old cazi! then, since I'm the author of the blog, if not interest you ... v'attaccate!



first: I HAVE A PROFILE ON FACEBOOK! and I'm not ashamed, 'cause my profile, which has existed for over a year, I need to keep in touch with friends back in Italy and those scattered around the world. and then, of course, for some 'healthy gossip.

, but frankly, I think that now facebook has become "the fashion of summer 2008" and then I see a flourishing of profiles of people who need only to speak more 'easily with the neighbor house (see post The Hum of Coq Baroque) to tow or fake girls on the net ... Oh well, 'the world' good cause 'and' rotten!


now, there was a time when facebook did not exist (and even skype, msn , netlog -I have not yet understood cos'e'- twitter -another mystery to me-and the like) and people had direct relationships with other human beings surrounding the so-called "human relations" .


and there was a time when I was an active member of a leftist party (and I do not put quotation marks because 'has nothing to do with the PD ...) and I went to events , meetings, party meetings , leafleting against something ... etc, etc, etc..

all these "events" were just beautiful for reports that were created with others, for friendships that were born, for ideals shared feeling that, for shit "of youth, '" for bales those parents ... for freedom ' that, deep down, you breathe in those occasions.

not forget 'ever when I and others went to the national conference of the youth of the party as delegates of our province (that year was held in Marina di Massa, however my mother never knew that this was the purpose of the trip to Tuscany ...) and one night there we escaped, we (have) led to Arezzo and we went to see the Sonic Youth concert, then return to Mass during the night.

or where the event a Roma contro la riforma moratti, io ed un mio amico abbiamo incontrato Massimo Iovine dei 99 Posse (che quella sera suonavano a Chieti). con delle facce di tolla degne della nostra eta' gli abbiamo chiesto se voleva tornare a Chieti con il nostro pullman e lui ha detto: "no, guardate ragazzi, proprio non posso. gli altri gia' mi cazziano sempre perche' sono in ritardo, se vengo con il vostro pullman e' un casino... ci vediamo stasera al concerto, comunque!" noi: "eh, veramente noi i biglietti per il concerto di stasera non ce li abbiamo..." e lui: "vabbe', come vi chiamate? vi lascio io due biglietti riservati all'ingresso." la sera siamo andati con altri amici (che i biglietti ce li avevano), sconsolati per la figura di merda fatta, we arrive at the entrance and no false illusions, maybe ask if there were tickets on our behalf ... cazo, there! type at us: 'yes', you're on the list to enter. told us when and Massimo' arrived ... " and that evening we also took the stage with the posters that we brought in procession to "harangue" students on the Moratti reform and why 'and wherefores lock it (Oh well,' we thought we were ...)



here, I knew, I'm getting carried away by nostalgia and logorrhea.

but it seems to me that my "little ancient world" (which dates only 6 years ago, not 20 or 30) has a bit 'lost. there now to challenge ' facebook!

media censorship? we open a group on facebook to say "no media censorship"! cuts in research? facebook group "no cuts to research! Gelmini reform? we open a group on facebook! (no, ok, luckily there 'even those who take action ...)


now many Italians have discovered facebook and those more' cool ', you are immediately created a profile ... of course many of my former comrades are created a profile, and I have "added as a friend (guys, this 'technical language eh!), which, especially for some, it gives me great pleasure.

the problem' which, at the time, I made the mistake, when I went to Venice to study, to subscribe to the mailing list of giovanicomunistiabruzzo (here, I said it!) to keep me informed and I swear, I had to delete my old e-mail because 'posts and spam of giovanicomunistiabruzzo I had clogged the inbox.

now unfortunately the same thing happens on facebook : in a couple of months I have received invitations to groups and events of any kind, even for the national demonstration in Rome (I'm a little 'turn sour and I replied, "but the party provides for reimbursement for air ex-residents enrolled in other continents. please do not send me invitations for events which, inevitably, can not be present "... Embee 'when vo ce, ce vo!)


so if some fellow Facebook (or maybe some giovanecomunistaabruzzo ) and 'listening (or reading), I call: Reclaim your life, go out into the street to show e. .. Stop inviting me to events via facebook-Pescara!


if I think about how many hours of my youth I have "wasted" before the mimeograph I feel bad ... ah, good old days!



0 comments:

Post a Comment