Saturday, November 22, 2008

Car Batteries 590 Amperes

Karma, if you've beat it a shot! Arts


'm cazo of karma is making me pay for the fact that he bragged about my facebook account so far and never had problems with it in over a year.

tonight have been tagged in 11 pictures (of which at least 5 of when I was little) and e 'at 9 o'clock this morning I look in vain access to my account. I wanted to tell you about the party theme trashissimo 20 years that I went on Friday 'evening (and maybe even get a photo of me in the 20's version, so I do not even seem like the whole trick - but' for the first time I've been good ... ) and instead ... nisba. I can not get past the home.

then, as now also my friend F. sent me a text message to say that even she can check your account, here are two things:
1. or the god of karma (known fundamentalist bigot) wants to punish us for the debauched life that we lead in Abu Dhabi (and at this point I make an appeal for 'be merciful with me, since I almost never go out ...)
2. or that great shit Shaykh Khalifa has decided to permanently ban facebook as time went ahead.

lean times for expatriates here guys ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment