"do not see why I say that we need a victim because the police intervengono.la violence there already, all those who have occupied schools and classrooms by prohibiting students who wanted to take lessons to do so. Students who pay taxes for this servizio.fosse police into the barrel in order the evacuation of the premises, if riufiutassero to do what it has been ordered to proceed with the forced removal of protesters. did you get the weight and carry them out, if qlcn reacts, striking a law enforcement officer, as well as stain a very serious offense, would, without hesitation, take the use of loud and violent against that individual, who broke the law, and all those that will affect staff in an attempt to difenderlo.anche if the red robes instead of punishing those who apply the lighter penalty may, as solito.andrea "
" if I want to go to follow a lesson for which I pay taxes to do so there is no acceptable justification for the impediment caused by the protesters. they are breaking the law. Or am I just want to take lessons to have more opportunities to pass the exams and graduate as quickly as possible? but here you always think of mediocrity and not to the best students. this reform in his ideals and ateneti the prize to the best students, and rightly so, for me, just that those who did not want to do a caxxo and does not pass the exams you pay more if we take time to make a sacrifice that the university will accetteranno.bisogna back to a speech centered on an elite university, made for the best, not made for students who are not poor nothing but discredit the title stesso.andrea "
" If I am opposed to the strike, and I can be (or choose you what I think?) I will not miss a minute of class for something you do not agree with, is a soppruso well and good, but you justified? you deserved a crime such as employment classrooms and its refusal to follow the lesson? Then you go into people's homes to throw the television because you do not follow mediaset, why would you give you also questo.per mauro: who graduate with low grades the children of the rich not me give a damn. but the children of "normal" people to be good and with high marks, as you will not have trouble going forward with anyone università.ormai he enrolled at the university, with people out of high school that he thoughtlessly 65-70-75 on both registers, which is part of why people can not find a job or because they do not want to work. they should enroll only those really good, people out with high marks in at about 85, or you do not 80.perchè six have not subscribe capabilities, all right now promote all or most of, but is this bad habit that we are left with is sbagliato.poi unemployed or underemployed university graduates, which also complain as well. Most of them graduated with low grades, in areas with few jobs available. For example, one who graduated in history, literature and philosophy so he knows that will have great difficulty finding a job, then if you do it for passion is fine, but no one should expect an inherent work. We thought before signing up. Because the state can not and should not keep people. There was a slew of alternate and adjunct professors hired only to provide jobs for these graduates. So that the state is also concerned all graduates or graduates in technical fields, usually find jobs in factories, why do not they also take care to do nothing and to do so for graduates from teaching traditional scolastico.Andrea "
the day ...
... and night.
's 2001 employment I think it was one of the most' beautiful of my life ... 23 days in which I shared ideals and struggles with other 300 children (about 465 total) at my school with teachers and even janitors .
year me and my best friend N. school representatives were (Along with another boy of the fourth year) and, since both people trying to look at the facts 'with a critical eye, we have moved away from the usual occupations and we decided (along with others) to proceed with an' assembly Standing: Yes, there were barricades across the main entrance, but nobody 's been prevented from entering the secondary school entrance and even some teachers have continued to give lessons.
in reality 'the majority of teachers supported our protest, with many of them we held meetings to discuss school reform (was then the Moratti reform) with students and parents (Many of them were on our side), some even came to school at night to bring us food to the occupants.
in the gym (which was also the main hall) had organized an exhibition of our work on the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan (another hot topic that year), in classrooms were study groups on the Moratti reform (yes ', we all read the decree, aided by a professor of law) and the history of Afghanistan (and' them 'and that' born my passion for that country), we input put a banchettino to distribute pieces of white cloth against the war and raise funds to support Emergency (something we pulled up to the end and we delivered personally to Teresa Sarti during a meeting held at the palace of the province ...), was circulated books on the history of the Italian school and pieces of that No Logo , we painted banners and posters for a event that collected 3000 students, we hosted meetings representatives of all the school in the province of Pescara to organize "the struggle", we organized a dinner and a dj-set for self-financed (after more 'than 20 days we no longer had' any money even to buy a sandwich, luckily the pizza chef from another school-mythical Massimo! - We had begun to supply aggratis), we organized a film club, we did a radio link with the high school boys rate Rome (at that time were on hunger strike), we went to speak in the program Coca School of city- Radio Popolare Network , I also wanted to arrange a meeting with the Manifesto and Pablo Echaurren Serafini (although there 'was a chance')... and we also enjoyed the evening, when we said goodnight to the shit of government, subservient to the interests of a few bosses and he was (as is now) ruining our future and that of other more 'or not so young students and alumni, and we told our hopes over a bottle of wine (courtesy of someone always ;-) that produced it and which will not end 'to thank for making me never wake out ").
all this and 'lasted for 23 days ... interspersed two visits and two evictions digos , but we continued and we taken our space in our school . that occupation and 'finished just before Christmas, when the principal ("dr. arch. Trivilino alberto, do not tell you what I think about it, wit' it ends up that I bill another complaint. no, I will I say, a worm, a big piece of shit who knows how to be frustrated haunting beauty only kids) called me while I was traveling to Foligno to a meeting of left-wing students from all over Italy, "information" that the school had returned under its total control and threatening to 'expectations by providing ". But the mobilization 'is not finished and all year we have continued to inform young people on the reform and the international situation (with the G8 conference in Genoa, Iraq, Afghanistan, on "fighting terrorism" and the Israeli-Palestinian situation) and to study groups in the afternoon.
everything I've described it hurt? we lost valuable time in school? no! to me (and I believe many others) and 'served to better understand how Italy is to understand that when you are fighting for an idea we must first know and be aware of doing so in a way that seems more' right and does not harm other citizens. In my opinion, Employment of a school or university 'and it harms no one and even' chance to grow more and more for kids who 'often live in the school as a place of annihilation of the being and the standardization of learning abstract concepts.
memories of a more 'beautiful and ever' when we took part in street parades student in Pescara: the tg3 Regional resumed our banners and interviewed some students at my school the first year on the significance of the event, employment and the Moratti reform; here, "our boys" were very well prepared and knew most 'journalists. I swear that when they told me the scene (I have not been able to see, unfortunately, 'cause we were still barricaded in school) I had tears in his eyes.
so 'as I came when, a year after I graduated, I went back to school to receive the diploma on the wall of the classroom and 6 I saw the words "C. No, since there skuola you are gone this sucks ".
I thank you guys for everything you have given me that year and for all that I have done to go with my ideas of fucking to study groups! :-)
ps: the end of the story tell you about a couple of days.
ah, and for those who wish to comment that the occupations and those who 'always makes a mess and ignorant I can respond to my "educational record" from elementary school until graduation and I can say that while that year and who 'was in class is now working as a beautician and is still trying to finish the right' of Architecture in Pescara, most of those who contributed actively and are now living abroad working in the arts, film and advertising. and I will come and say that we are children of Pope ', that' my family 'the most' middle classes may exist (even if Italy continues to 'I'm going through, in a bit' that we become part of law - along with many others-in the more 'famous paintings by Pellizza Volpedo).
Pecci 'SEM NU' NU! ;-)
MI miss you guys ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment