stanotte, svegliandomi sudata dal mio sonno infestato dal ricordo del parcheggio di sabbie mobili nel centro di abu dhabi (esiste davvero!), mi e' balenato in mente di aver lasciato un sacco di argomenti in sospeso qui Blog.
never to be told that there I think, dear!
do a quick summary, mixing everything that comes to mind as the dough to make the meatballs:
1. Meanwhile -Mohammed and the danger 'was escaped, so I reclaimed my laptop and armadomi a little' good will ', I'll be able' to finally post something on ' Africa (and also on women) .
2. I must remember to make a list of books collected for " A Modest Proposal" and, where appropriate, accept advice on what to do.
3. to mr. k. and 'passed the mid-life crisis and it seems to be waiting for a visa for Italy where he won a scholarship to attend a university master' of Pavia.
4. the question-and facebook is' solved the other day (finally) and I have found hundreds of notifications to control ... not giving 'ever.
5. did I tell you I would tell the end of the history of the occupation in 2001 of which I spoke in the post " school of life" (sorry, but today are so 'lazy I just do not feel like putting links ... ) Well, one year later, in July 2003, I was working in a tourist information office of the National Park of Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga when I called my father, saying: "Claudia, here at home there 'police looking for you "and I" Oh well, 'pa', come on, I'm not joking in the office. " to my father (which is' always serious and serious), says: "no, look I'm not kidding. There 'really the police ... I gave him the address of the office and they are coming '. I just wanted to let you know. "time and they arrive 10 minutes to notify a complaint. that worm dr. arch. Trivilino Albert had denounced me and 5 other people ... with a complaint and say 6-6 - counts, including that "burglary" (???), "ill-treatment to disabled" (and them 'and' genius was the comment of my mom's best friend, also denounced it, "but the disabled and 'him? the headmaster?" ), something that had to do with the destruction of public documents (more than twice ???), 'the usual accusations that you give when you expose children to the occupation of a school (ie,' very rarely, unless to have a frustrated headmaster). € 1300 as a lawyer and head a year to see the case closed.
6. Oh, and did I tell you I was looking for a job in Rome and that perhaps there was something new in dance. behold, now I think I can give the news (although still not official): I was called by the Italian embassy here in Abu Dhabi to offer me a job as a translator since 2009. well, more 'I can not say, however I am happy (though I'm really sick of this place and having to wait for about 3 months old here with work so that' the whole process to start the new job is aimed annoys me a bit '... Oh well, 'better than nothing!).
what else? ah yes, 'Uhuru na usalama awarded me the prize Dardos (see it below) for blogs "that have demonstrated their commitment to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal ". wow! Meanwhile, I sincerely thank Uhuru and then, since expected to accept the prize, and communicate its rules by displaying the logo of the award, to link the blog that you have won and award other 15 blogs and warn them of the prize , Ladies and Siori to go to a ceremony.
* drum roll *
receive from the hands of virtual Clauds Award Dardos blogs (oh boys, 15 from non-reward ... I've got it I put 3!):
- Coq Baroque , with the official explanation of transmitting cultural values \u200b\u200band ethical (and if you do not believe Go and read whole series of "The Origins of Hate ... in fact, go read all his funny blog) and on the ground that unofficial Coq Baroque and 'the man (or animal? or entities' superior? I have yet to find out ...) I want to marry in my next life ... eh, what can you do? are masochist!
- The Imprisoned , with the official reason for passing on values \u200b\u200band emotions in each of his (very beautiful and super-informed) post. and because it 'carries on the important battles, which often do not give enough attention. and because it 'and' a neighbor. eh, well, parochial I am!
- iMelon , 'cause ... Well, go and see her blog and you'll understand! man and 'a genius! (Perhaps at times, and 'even too far ...).
ah, here's the prize (nice, eh?):
also seen that this is the 'post-meatball "(Also called" post-pig ": nun ze noffink thrown away ...) and since it seems you are all part of the great tribe 'of facebookiani, I call that I hope will reap many. I know, and 'bullshit, but let's see if it works ...
dear George , the intern who contacted me via the blog (by the way: thanks Wil, I have now discovered how things went .. .) and with whom I became close friends, is doing an experiment in popularity 'and decided to create a facebook page to become his fans: link here (click on the words in green, cazo!) . if you like, and especially if you have nothing better to do (I doubt), you can also give you a hand making his fans (maybe you can find me too:-P): I assure you that it is not 'stupid as it seems ... and then, maybe, if it becomes popular, will remember 'you! ;-) (I'll put a good word, do not worry ...)
one last thing: Since Christmas is approaching we are all more 'bbuoni and blablabla, and since I have no money to make gifts, I thought of doing a kind of advent calendar (which I never understood well what 'and how it works) and you choose the theme of the posts you publish' in the next 4 Sundays (It starts already 'from November 30, boys) and 25 December (so I will be' the only one that will work '... I guess to make your beautiful lunch with tortellini in broth, while I'm in the office to work ... Oh well, 'posterior' to myself!).
can you ask for everything (even personal stuff) and I promise you, you will be heard!
ah, no! not worth asking for money ... better specify ;-)
then, who wants to be my cazi, you begin to ask right now or be silent forever! (I know, are democratic ...)
kisses kisses
Clauds
0 comments:
Post a Comment