Saturday, December 6, 2008

Webcamlive Pro Windows 7 Drivers

The Dubai Mall and 'a crazy shit! Post


omg! Yesterday I went to Dubai with F. and M. and I last visited dubai mall, the new mall that opened about a month or so ...
I think you understand that no girl from the mall, but this is not 'an ordinary shopping center, people. and no! the dubai mall and 'the "mall more' largest in the world" next to "more high-rise 'highest in the world," before the "fountains' largest in the world, close to the 'most hotels' luxurious world "in the city 'more' overvalued the world.

in theory, the itinerary planned by F, we also had to go to atlantis , the new wonder of Dubai, the hotel with the aquarium for the launch of which held a party attended by hundreds of personalities from the international jet set, then, because a long series of unexpected events (starting in late because of the binge night before, a further delay to buy tickets for the days of F., the first stop at roadside restaurants for making gasoline, drilling of a subsequent change of that rubber and rubber in the middle of the desert and desert road leading from abu dhabi to dubai, second stop at motorway services to inflate one tire and check that everything was fine, the third stop at roadside restaurants to buy the Salik-targhettina the toll to cross-traffic dubai, etc.. etc.. etc..), we have given up the original plan and be content to visit only dubai mall (as if I could rub something).

and now, just for you, my dear, a little review of the "shopping mall 'largest in the world": sucks!
first imagine an industrial warehouse type structure, with walls completely white style hospital and large open spaces and aseptic. there 'the aquarium (large, with inside sharks, manta rays and all sorts of tropical fish) in the center, but if I have to tell the truth', it did not impressed me most 'of time: I felt only pity' for those poor fish, reduced to tourist attractions and still stunned by the flash. The mall was crowded (of course: they just opened, and then the new attraction of the city ') and chaotic, in part because of the structure by Escher that after a while' stoned even the most 'interested visitors. many areas have not yet been sold (eheh, the credit crunch has also hit dubai ...), many shops were still open and, overall, there 's more to' the other malls in the city '(perhaps store some "luxury", but frankly, are just the latest to which I am concerned).
only positive note: kinonukiya , a library of Singapore, at least twice as large the municipal library of Montesilvano (ok, I grant you: it does not take much) that sells interesting books in languages \u200b\u200bother than English and Arabic (beautiful: there was a section in French, one German, one Chinese, Korean, and then a huge part in Japanese). but 'the book I wanted to buy ( Adama of Turki al Hamad) I did not have! Oh well ', I have rebuilt with three other titles, and when I come back,' I've already 'decided that I accattero' the English edition of Q!

short, I can not understand all this feverish excitement against dubai mall . to quote a teacher of life: "The Dubai Mall and 'a crazy shit!"
but I'll be 'what am I snob?! Sometimes I wonder ...


ps: I'll see you Wednesday '(insha'llah!), That' from tomorrow begin three days of celebrations for the Eid al-Kabir ... Mabrouk!


0 comments:

Post a Comment