Friday, December 5, 2008

Do Women Prefer Shaven Legs

of thanks. And then I wonder, "Why'???"


post impromptu thanksgiving to dear Wil , which pointed me via e-mail the Thursday edition of 'The Unit December 4 de' , in which , page. 37 under the heading "Blog ," the journalist Alessia Grossi talks about fake glasses (and 'this blog, for those who have forgotten it:-P).

thanks and of course the 'extended to Grossi, the preparation and readers of L'Unita' who passed here (sperem!).


a couple of small details for the use of estimated readers of this blog:

But because 'everyone believes that I live in Dubai?

But 'cause I review them I own one of the most' stupid??


know, I am very sorry to write crap (although lately I have made the great), but unfortunately at this time do not have much time to prepare post more 'in-depth ... In short, I hope you continue to read anyway. ie ', I know that usually do not do the sentimental, but ... here ... I really want to you, you are nice to me ... Oh well ', say I love you and finish this project.


however, are in good company ... if you open the link to the newspaper, you will notice that one of my "colleagues review 'is a blog about santini: http://collezionaresantini.blogspot.com . a gem, guys!


my new big boss is about to occur, so I shut everything still greet you with a big hug and tell you just ... THANKS!



ps: that's great, just finished raining, the impersonator of Marx sent her curls!



0 comments:

Post a Comment