... that are missing (even if some subliminal message there ... I had launched) and I have not even given the best wishes for the winter solstice ...
for now you need to know that I'm really busy (and even a little 'depressed) "thanks" to the new super-mega-ultra-manager we have in office.
and then I make wishes for the new year, new year's second within a week (this Friday than I explain, 'if I can not connect) I hope that 2009 is the year of realization of your desires (like, for some, the threesome with Mira Aroyo and Emiliana Torrini:-P).
and then I make wishes for the new year, new year's second within a week (this Friday than I explain, 'if I can not connect) I hope that 2009 is the year of realization of your desires (like, for some, the threesome with Mira Aroyo and Emiliana Torrini:-P).
Seriously, I wish to leave year old in a big way tonight and start to the new year, a year, I hope, full of satisfaction.
miss you, guyz.
Clauds
0 comments:
Post a Comment