Monday, December 1, 2008

Bactrim Wait How Long Alcohol

Dear Pope '...







... e' bella questa foto, eh?! questo e' il regalo che ti faccio oggi per il tuo compleanno, oltre alla telefonata che ti faro' piu' tardi.

ti regalo questa foto per ricordarti quanto e' stato bello un tempo essere una famiglia, e non degli ex-coinquilini con problemi di comunicazione.
the gift to me to remind me how much I loved him when I was a kid and you loved me. Pope and I loved you '. I was your princess and you were my hero. you were my hero at home even when there was never to work, or were there but you were too busy with projects to realize that your indifference hurt us. I realized later that it was not your indifference, but want to protect and afford a decent life, but perhaps, in retrospect, there would be enough for a Pope 'more' and something less than a whim. But you do not want to judge, pa ', I understand.

growing and 'also increased the gap between us, the difference of views accentuato da troppi anni di differenza. entrambi abbiamo tanti difetti, ma ce ne sono due che tu hai e che non riesco a sopportare: che per te tutto e' bianco oppure nero, senza accorgerti delle mille sfumature di mezzo che rendono bella la vita ed interessanti le persone, e quella tua laconicita' da "una parola e' poco e due sono troppe" che rende impossibile il dialogo tra noi. purtroppo.
abbiamo smesso di parlare e ridere, ma i valori che mi hai dato da piccola mi sono rimasti: l'onesta', soprattutto.

non dimentico quando sono venuti a casa quei signori dell'impresa edile, quelli che ti hanno offerto un pacco di pezzi da 100.000 "per buy the dolls to the child, "you have answered" do not need more dolls to the child than those who did. Go away, please. "cold, as usual with people who do not appreciate.
Nor have I forgotten all the sacrifices you did when you killed and you gave up work to leave for years. was your idea of meritocracy: you have to work hard to get ahead in life, such as when exams always took top marks and my classmates gave the bicycle or scooter and when I came to tell you was like "you only did your duty." I know you have always been proud of me, but sometimes you could at least prove it.
not forget all the good that I've wanted and still want me, which brings me around wherever you go, even at important dinners with your clothes, we made jokes that the kindergarten teacher did not believe that I had already 'taught to read and write, that when I could not sleep at night made me make the car as long strolls with' fallen from sleep, although you had to wake up the next morning at 6 and a half.
and do not forget either all the evil you have done to mom and as a reflection of us. I do not forget when you tried to attract manuela and Luke to stay with you with the mezzucci squalid, like the gifts and pocket money. with me thou hast never felt that 'you know that I would have thrown in his face.
but I can not forget even the evil have I done to myself, when I convinced mom to leave, my fault when you found yourself alone in the house at any moment, when for two years we have not even speak to a Christmas card. I feel guilty towards you for this, but especially against manuela and Luke, who found themselves at the center of an unstable situation.

now you are more 'old, you're 67 years now, and you're still my father. I'm slowly trying to rebuild the castle of the princess, but it 'still fragile.
are my father and I know that you forgive me, 'cause the parents always forgive their children. I have forgiven you, 'cause a child can not' hold a grudge forever and a father 'cause I see you old and frail. and I am sorry to see so 'my hero as a child.
and then maybe I gotta be a bit 'more' close when I come home and I should learn from our past mistakes not to repeat them in the future.
on, I promise we'll try '. I'll try 'even to forget.
'cause you're my father, and despite not tell you ever said, you were also my hero.

and 'the first letter that I write to you in 25 years and maybe 'too late to tell you though,' AR ', despite everything, I love you. happy birthday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment