Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Plat Front Of Hair

4 ginnasio - INDEFINITES - EXERCISE

Dear students, here is an exercise about the  indefinites and their compounds. Below it you can find the KEYS to the exercise.

Completa con i composti di SOME, ANY, NO; WHERE:
1-      If the shop is empty, then there is … in the shop.
2-      My little sister is bored: she has … to do.
3-      Your glasses are … in the kitchen, but I don’t know exactly where.
4-      Does … know Mr Gibson?
5-      Listen! I’ve got … to tell you about Richard and Frances.
6-      “Do you need … else, madam?” “No, thank you”.
7-      This scarf is not mine. It belongs to … else.
8-      Tom, why don’t you tidy up your room? There are books and magazines … .
9-      I can’t go to that wedding. I’ve got … elegant to wear.
10- I’m sure there isn’t … at home: they are all at work.
11- Tom is a nice boy: … likes him.
12- I’m tired: I’m not going … .












KEYS:
1-      no one / nobody
2-      nothing
3-      somewhere
4-      anyone / anybody
5-      something
6-      anything
7-      someone / somebody
8-      everywhere
9-      nothing
10-   anyone / anybody
11-   everyone / everybody
12 - anywhere

0 comments:

Post a Comment