Monday, April 6, 2009

Sample Of A Contribution Card

Hideaway



Last night I woke up at 5:37, suddenly prey who knows, a nightmare, or perhaps of thirst and heat.
I did not know that at the same time, L'Aquila, some people have finally closed their eyes, not waking up ever since that night of sleep.


the morning, arriving at the office, I was greeted by questions of my colleagues and brutal images that Rai News24 seemed almost as if to throw them by force me to admit any fault or to give to me shame. How could she be so calm in my sleep?, Seemed to ask the screen. I was petrified.
Then I realized. L'Aquila. My sister, Manuela, studies L'Aquila.
Cazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzocazzo.
I call his cell phone was turned off. Gelarmisi I felt the blood in his veins.
I called my mother rang. "Hello. Have you heard?" "Manuela. How are you? The cell phone is off." "Do not worry, he's fine. Pescara was here tonight. At home were her roommates, there was some damage but nothing serious. They're fine."
DiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzieDiograzie.


5.8 ° on the Richter Scale. No joke. About 180 victims
so far. I am not a joke.
Last week my mother had written to me via e-mail that there had been an earthquake in L'Aquila and that my sister had been awakened in the middle of the night by the Civil Protection and the neighborhood where he lives had been evacuated . I had read casually, without giving too much weight to it, aware that the interior is almost entirely Abruzzo earthquake zone and earthquakes are recurring events, so far without luck to have equaled the old "record" held by
Avezzano earthquake of 1915 .


17,000 displaced. A lot of money. Already
me imagine them our administrators, birds of prey like vultures flying over a corpse, among the rubble in the Palace meeting the Chamber, to rub their hands thinking of the money for reconstruction.
Thinking of how to exploit the tragedy to do some 'dives in the region to promote "strong and gentle" forgotten by God, but not by the crooked politicians.
finally, Abruzzi is a bit 'better known.
Finally, the earthquake will help Italians learn to locate this region on the map.
For many years the Abruzzo region was unknown, so that when I went to study in Venice, my classmates asked me where I came from and when it heard the answer, he insisted: "And in that region is Pescara?". My best friend, one who knows that Yaounde is the capital of Cameroon, he thought it was in the Marches Pescara.


Now, finally, this beautiful land, with sea and mountains, parks, forests, waterfalls, castles and churches, will become a bit 'more famous.
Oh yes, because at least this time rose to national headlines during the earthquake, the victims that moves the viewer and move it to pity.
A big step ahead of the political scandals, the only other parameter whereby the Abruzzo does not fall into oblivion.












ps: If you trust a ' My other premonition, the next should be Franco Marini . But the old
Apennine wolf is too smart to be fooled like those other fools.


0 comments:

Post a Comment