S. I warned, my sponsors, the offer of the embassy. D.
, the new boss (you can just put the link to her blog ... I know that feeling you have), has launched talking about managerial position and to take care of the launch of four new programs (emiratization, academy, a cine club and couple of other little things ...).
I sent him kindly fuck Sunday, March 1 and began work at the embassy, \u200b\u200band after almost two years of honorable work, Onwan (now Avantgarde ) close '.
"Everything passes."
, the new boss (you can just put the link to her blog ... I know that feeling you have), has launched talking about managerial position and to take care of the launch of four new programs (emiratization, academy, a cine club and couple of other little things ...).
I sent him kindly fuck Sunday, March 1 and began work at the embassy, \u200b\u200band after almost two years of honorable work, Onwan (now Avantgarde ) close '.
"Everything passes."
Then, what else? Ah, yes'! Last month it snowed! not in Abu Dhabi, of course, but mountains in the area of \u200b\u200bRas Al Khaimah , one of the emirates "northern" (if you click on the links in green open photos ...)
And then? Well, then I and 'failure to confront Insha'llah you ..., I start to make me short of the usual daily strolls on your blog ... to you soon!
Stay tuned!
Clauds
0 comments:
Post a Comment