Sunday, January 4, 2009

Newborn Wind With Flem

communication


I have never been realized. Or at least I think so. Maybe I do not understand me, even so, maybe no. Often when I speak, when I make a long and reasoned discourse, full of original ideas that you think smart and do not understand. I nod, counter with my point of view, I play my part and I cause a monologue becomes a dialogue, but mostly I start to think about anything else, I devolution. I am convinced that most of the words a person is obliged to think and say, become useless in the space dividing two people talking in the act to enter into the ears of the listener. 'S different to the importance that people give to words and ideas. I have often put forward ideas that I thought it was ingenious and acute or at least expect interest and complicity on the part of others. But I was almost always disappointed by the reaction I saw. So now I am defending belittling my idea from the start, saying it is "fucked up, so I got an idea." I wonder if the others suffer from these delusions of communication or if they do not care and still be happy with their ideas. There is the fear of saying stupid things, because if you say then people will think that it is yourself, stupid. But I think this is a fear among the least essential to life because it is much easier not to be heard and felt the opposite.

Then there is the question-or perhaps I should say-doubt when we talk about if we are honest and spontaneous, if we say what we think, if we say "real" things. What is this truth then we would like to communicate? It 'so important? It 's so primary? But maybe I just want to be ironic because I lack the courage to do otherwise. Thinking that other people do not understand me or not I want to make things easier to understand me, encourage my way of seeing. If I believe in the hope that people can transmit almost emphatically true things. But I am not at all easy. I live in constant Conflict between not believe in truth in the statement and to want to pursue. I think it's pathetic, because when you do the one thing you should do, not to think about and theorize. Now that I write is even more difficult to be spontaneous because I think good writing, style, and the things of which I speak is not something that preoccupies me in the middle of a real discussion. It 's just like writing something. A theory that nothing will change, that will not change anyone, even me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment