I will die in the dream really die, I die for fun, I'll die in the blood, I will die with the world, eating meat I die, I die every day, sleeping I die, I die at a certain time, I will die with the idea having to live again, coughing die, die crushed by the sunlight, I will die the death more beautiful, and I die I'll be food for worms, I'll die for love, die losing money, I will die as they all die, die in the shower, I'll die eating well, I will die at the same time they are born, die in an embarrassing and I die my death will die all die in the arms of god, I will die with a pen in hand, I'll die now, I will die and I will not believe, I will die in the sea, die life, die hiding, I will die and two more times, I will die for their country, I will die of apparent death, near a church die, I die as I wish, I'll die of fear, I shall die as I write my poetry more beautiful, I'll die tired of everything, I'll die after telling someone I love, despised I die, I die in debt, I will die drunk, I'll die of health, will die without faith, I will die without any noise, I will die in tears, I'll die expelling glorious die crazy die in a disgusting place, I will die in flames, I die while I sniff colorful flowers, I will die with a body part in less, I will die and my eyes will see the light, I die inside a cinema, I'll die for a distraction, I'll die not to say a word , fully aware I die, I die badly dressed, I'll die early, die after falling from a bicycle, speaking a foreign language I die, I die and I'll be forgotten, petting a dog die, I die with a sneeze, I die with a broken back, I'll die when you need another , I'll die to go to hell, I'll die of boredom, I'll die frozen, I will die and my heart beat again, I'll die in a very convenient location, I'll die standing in line at the post, I die because I deserved it, I'll die on this earth, I will die giving a speech full of nonsense, I will die with a bullet in the brain, I will die without a scratch, I'll die clean and fragrant, I'll die just to see if the coffins are comfortable, I'll die in a day of celebration, I will die with bad breath, I will die with his throat cut, I'll die standing, surely die, I will die believing in human goodness, I will die hating someone I die a hundred years, I will die with a lot to do yet, I will die poisoned, die in the most spectacular, I'll die without leaving anything to anyone, I will die waiting for something to happen, I'll die in a panic, I'll die for I woke up at 7 am, I will die with 5 liters of beer in the stomach.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Hunter Wellies London Ontario
Exorcism
I will die in the dream really die, I die for fun, I'll die in the blood, I will die with the world, eating meat I die, I die every day, sleeping I die, I die at a certain time, I will die with the idea having to live again, coughing die, die crushed by the sunlight, I will die the death more beautiful, and I die I'll be food for worms, I'll die for love, die losing money, I will die as they all die, die in the shower, I'll die eating well, I will die at the same time they are born, die in an embarrassing and I die my death will die all die in the arms of god, I will die with a pen in hand, I'll die now, I will die and I will not believe, I will die in the sea, die life, die hiding, I will die and two more times, I will die for their country, I will die of apparent death, near a church die, I die as I wish, I'll die of fear, I shall die as I write my poetry more beautiful, I'll die tired of everything, I'll die after telling someone I love, despised I die, I die in debt, I will die drunk, I'll die of health, will die without faith, I will die without any noise, I will die in tears, I'll die expelling glorious die crazy die in a disgusting place, I will die in flames, I die while I sniff colorful flowers, I will die with a body part in less, I will die and my eyes will see the light, I die inside a cinema, I'll die for a distraction, I'll die not to say a word , fully aware I die, I die badly dressed, I'll die early, die after falling from a bicycle, speaking a foreign language I die, I die and I'll be forgotten, petting a dog die, I die with a sneeze, I die with a broken back, I'll die when you need another , I'll die to go to hell, I'll die of boredom, I'll die frozen, I will die and my heart beat again, I'll die in a very convenient location, I'll die standing in line at the post, I die because I deserved it, I'll die on this earth, I will die giving a speech full of nonsense, I will die with a bullet in the brain, I will die without a scratch, I'll die clean and fragrant, I'll die just to see if the coffins are comfortable, I'll die in a day of celebration, I will die with bad breath, I will die with his throat cut, I'll die standing, surely die, I will die believing in human goodness, I will die hating someone I die a hundred years, I will die with a lot to do yet, I will die poisoned, die in the most spectacular, I'll die without leaving anything to anyone, I will die waiting for something to happen, I'll die in a panic, I'll die for I woke up at 7 am, I will die with 5 liters of beer in the stomach.
I will die in the dream really die, I die for fun, I'll die in the blood, I will die with the world, eating meat I die, I die every day, sleeping I die, I die at a certain time, I will die with the idea having to live again, coughing die, die crushed by the sunlight, I will die the death more beautiful, and I die I'll be food for worms, I'll die for love, die losing money, I will die as they all die, die in the shower, I'll die eating well, I will die at the same time they are born, die in an embarrassing and I die my death will die all die in the arms of god, I will die with a pen in hand, I'll die now, I will die and I will not believe, I will die in the sea, die life, die hiding, I will die and two more times, I will die for their country, I will die of apparent death, near a church die, I die as I wish, I'll die of fear, I shall die as I write my poetry more beautiful, I'll die tired of everything, I'll die after telling someone I love, despised I die, I die in debt, I will die drunk, I'll die of health, will die without faith, I will die without any noise, I will die in tears, I'll die expelling glorious die crazy die in a disgusting place, I will die in flames, I die while I sniff colorful flowers, I will die with a body part in less, I will die and my eyes will see the light, I die inside a cinema, I'll die for a distraction, I'll die not to say a word , fully aware I die, I die badly dressed, I'll die early, die after falling from a bicycle, speaking a foreign language I die, I die and I'll be forgotten, petting a dog die, I die with a sneeze, I die with a broken back, I'll die when you need another , I'll die to go to hell, I'll die of boredom, I'll die frozen, I will die and my heart beat again, I'll die in a very convenient location, I'll die standing in line at the post, I die because I deserved it, I'll die on this earth, I will die giving a speech full of nonsense, I will die with a bullet in the brain, I will die without a scratch, I'll die clean and fragrant, I'll die just to see if the coffins are comfortable, I'll die in a day of celebration, I will die with bad breath, I will die with his throat cut, I'll die standing, surely die, I will die believing in human goodness, I will die hating someone I die a hundred years, I will die with a lot to do yet, I will die poisoned, die in the most spectacular, I'll die without leaving anything to anyone, I will die waiting for something to happen, I'll die in a panic, I'll die for I woke up at 7 am, I will die with 5 liters of beer in the stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment