Monday, February 28, 2011

Images Of Breast Shingles

4a GINNASIO - SENTENCES IN PREPARATION FOR THE TEST (4th MARCH)

Dear students, you'll find the keys AFTER the six sentences. Work well;)


1 - "What were you doing when Jack came into office?" "We were both reading the newspaper when Jack saw us, he greeted us."
2 - "What time you had dinner last night?" I called at 7 am but were not at home! " "I had dinner at 6.30 and then went to the movies with my girlfriend. We saw a very boring film."
3 - "A week ago my father bought a new car. You want to see?" "No, sorry. My mom is waiting for me in the car: we go to restaurants with our friends tonight."
4 - "Two years ago I went to London but I want to go there again. Will you come with me?" "I can not: between 5 days I leave for Paris and not enough money. "
5 - It was 3 am when Russell got up to go to the bathroom. His parents were asleep, but when he heard a noise in the living room, went to the ground floor. There was no .
6 - None of my friends came to the party yesterday. We thought that it was quite funny (amusing ).


KEYS

1 - "What Were you doing When Jack got into the office / Entered the office? "" We Were Both reading the newspaper: when Jack saw us, he greeted us / He Said hello to us. "
2 -" What time did you Have dinner last night / yesterday evening? I called at 7 But You Were not at home! "" I Had dinner at 6:30 and then I went to the cinema with my girlfriend. We watched a very boring film / movie".
3- "A week ago my father bought a new car. Do you want to see it? / Would you like to see it?" "No, I'm sorry. My mother is waiting for me in the car: we are going to the reastaurant with our friends tonight".
4- "Two years ago I went to London but I want to go there again. Do you want / would you like to come with me?" "I can't. I'm leaving for Paris in 5 days and I haven't got enough money".
5- It was 3 in the morning when Russel got up to go to the toilet /bathroom. His parents were sleeping, but when he heard a noise in the living room / sitting room, he went downstairs. There was nobody(no one) / There wasn't anybody(anyone) / No one was there.
6- None of my friends came to the party yesterday. They thought it was not amusing enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment