Hello everybody!
Today I decided to write in Portuguese because we're talking about dictionaries for learning Italian.
One of the first questions when someone starts learning a language is:
dictionary What do I buy?
Which dictionary tells me you?
What is the best dictionary?
Generally, in their eagerness to buy a dictionary or just thinking about "money" purchase is the first dictionary we see ahead.
understand that "cost and benefit" and that are essential when starting a new course, if you just buy a dictionary, but sometimes we make a choice not very good.
I say enough to my students when they are starting the course, they need to immerse themselves in learning and if possible use a dictionary Italian / Italian after a few months of school.
Ok You must be thinking: "But I need a dictionary that has NOW and Portuguese / Italian / Portuguese!" Agree with you. Have a dictionary is important! But it's a tip: Do not use the dictionary as "crutch", ie, do not translate everything all the time, writing translations, depending on the dictionary, walking with him under the arm (rsrsrsrs. .. I'm exaggerating), looking for all the words you know. Use the dictionary as an aid in times of emergency. Be independent of it, do not take the course in the bag, leave it at home, there you will need it.
In the next post I'll make a list of dictionaries that I consider good.
Um Abraço a todos estudio and bom!
0 comments:
Post a Comment